It has been way too long. Almost three years since my last post on this blog. There is so much that has happened since the Fall of 2014. Here is a quick recap:
- Late Fall 2014 – Family moved back to Delaware from Pittsburgh
- Summer 2015 – Interned with CPA firm and got offered full-time job for after graduation
- Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 – Wrote my senior theses and finished my last year of college
- May 2016 – Received my Bachelors degree in accounting and married my beautiful wife.
- Summer 2016 – Worked for a manufacturing company (potato chips!)
- Fall 2016 – Present – Working for that CPA firm and enjoying Roanoke with my wife
That was a pretty high level review, but thought I should let everyone know what has happened since my last post.
So, until the next time I post (most likely another “iPhone Photo of the Week” post), here are some pictures to hold you over.
Also, I have started another blog. It is titled “An Accountant’s Life,” but is not limited to my experience as a public accountant (not that exciting), but also my takes on current events and things that I care about. So if you would like to take a look at my content over there, that would be cool! Otherwise, stay tuned for more “Macro Masterpieces.”